Policies for Classes
Please Note: Due to the amount of time required to prepare each of these classes, the instructors politely request that any classes taken from them at Sew Little Time, LLC require their permission to be taught anywhere else by any student.
1. When you have completed your Registration Form (found in the drop down menu under Classes) you can scan it and e-mail it back or fax it. If you choose one of these options someone will call for your credit card information. Please DO NOT put your Credit Card information on the Registration Form. You can also phone in your registration (Please have your credit card available). You are always welcome to register in person and see all the great Class Samples, new fabric and notions that are arriving daily. ALL classes MUST be paid for when registering.
2. Register early; classes fill quickly.
1. Sew Little Time, LLC reserves the right to cancel classes 3 days prior to class if there are not at least three students in the class.
2. If you need to cancel a class for which you have paid, we need to know at least 48 hours in advance so we can fill your spot in the class. This is only fair to the people who are waiting to take a class and to the instructor who may be preparing handouts or supplies for you.
3. Store credit ONLY will be given for the amount of the class fee.
The original receipt will be required.
Registration for Guest Instructors is subject to non-refundable $20 charge. No refunds on “A Class Created Just for You”.
1. Students must understand the basics of how to use their sewing machine/ serger prior to taking creative classes as this will enhance the learning and creative process of sewing.
2. Please bring your "Basic Sewing Supplies" to class. There may be additional supplies required specific to the class you plan to take.
3. Students are welcome to use our Pfaff or Viking sewing machines and sergers during class. A $25.00 Service Charge will apply. * Ask for Details*
Please let us know when you register if you will need a classroom machine.
4. As a courtesy to the class, we politely request you turn off or set your cell phone to Vibrate.
5. Sew Little Time cannot accommodate children while you are in class.
6. In an effort to keep class fees reasonable, we appreciate your purchase of additional class supplies from Sew Little Time whenever possible. We offer a 10% discount on all supplies purchased for our classes.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes early to set up for your class.